Info Regarding Edible Images
Disclaimer: Please send all image inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for an order to be correctly placed. Any inquiries sent to any other email is incorrectly placed and will not be processed until it has been sent to the correct email. Please feel free to call us to confirm your email has been received or if you have any questions, we are here to help.
Welcome to TSCS Edible Images Policy
NEW! Upload your image directly to us at the bottom of the page!
Select your date and time for pickup at checkout along with contact info and any additional notes.
*turnaround period and guidelines still apply.
- Send edible images inquiries to email@example.com with the following info: name, phone number, and pickup date and time.
- CORRECT: "I will be picking up on March 30 at 5:00 PM. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX"
- Please make sure that if another person is picking up the image on your behalf that you include their name so we know who to hand it off to.
- INCORRECT: "I need this for April 1" with no contact info, then arrive on March 30 saying your order is due April 1.
- Edible images have a 24 hour turnaround period.
- Example: if you send an image to be printed at 10:30 AM on Friday, the earliest you would be able to pick up is 10:30 AM on Saturday.
- All orders placed on Saturday will be available for pickup on Monday after 12:00 PM.
- With this in mind, we strongly suggest you send your images as early as possible.
We do not accept same day orders.
- You must send your image fully edited in a .JPEG or .PNG file. This includes the size of the image and how many images you need on the page.
- You can create .JPEG or .PNG files in PowerPoint, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Publisher, or Microsoft Paint/Paint 3D.
- Additionally you can convert .PDF files to .JPEG or .PNG files on multiple websites by way of your favorite search engine.
- We recommend setting your page with the following parameters to ensure the picture will fit on the page in its entirety: 7.5" x 10"
- Word Documents, PDFs, or any other file type will NOT be accepted. The image you send is the image we print, we do not edit/adjust your images.
- Due to limited staffing, we do not offer editing services at this time.
- We reserve the right to reject any order based on (but not limited to)
- Copyright & Trademark infringement
- Lacking image quality including low resolution or pixelated images.
- Explicit content including (but not limited to) explicit language, hand gestures, and graphic violence.
- Please contact us if you are unsure if your image will be approved for printing.
- Select designs from popular licenses including Major League Sports Teams, Star Wars (including The Mandalorian), Marvel, DC Comics, Nintendo, and Disney are available for printing, please contact us or visit us in store for our complete catalog.
Pricing and additional charges are as follows:
Edible Image with Standard Icing Sheet: Starting at $13.99
Edible Image with FlexFrost Edible Fabric: Starting at $14.99
Edible Image with DecoPac Image Licensing: Starting at $15.99
Additional Ink Charge*: $2.99 - $5.99, case by case basis depending on image and size.
*Images with additional ink charges will need to be paid in full prior to printing.
Please contact us if you have any questions!