Click Here for Class Schedule!
Welcome to The Sweet Chalet Shoppe Academy!
All classes are currently suspended due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you are registered for any of Luma's Cake Classes and have not received an email regarding class suspension please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 321-363-4841 to discuss your options.
Class Registration Policies at TSCS:
- We strive to provide the Central Florida baking community and beyond with the highest quality of instructors, tools, and classroom for all classes! While we do not vet our students prior to registration (unless at the request of the instructor), we do strongly suggest taking classes within your skill level, and encourage you to talk with our staff prior to registering if you are unsure about a class' skill level.
- Unless specifically marketed as a class for kids, children may not participate in or attend classes.
Teens may join adult classes on a case by case basis with preapproval from the class' instructor.
We do not provide childcare services during classes, please plan accordingly.
- When we commit to a class with minimum student thresholds, We (The Sweet Chalet Shoppe) are obligated to send the complete payment to the instructor in advance. Therefore, if you miss your class and do not notify us prior to your class that you are unable to attend (aka "no showing"), we are not able to provide a refund or transfer your seat to another student. Please understand that every effort is made to secure amazing classes and instructors who spend countless hours planning, purchasing ingredients and tools, baking, prepping, and traveling to create the best classes available, just for you!
- If you can no longer attend a class, you may transfer it as a gift to another person of your choice or sell your seat to another student. Either transaction must be authorized and approved by The Sweet Chalet Shoppe at least one day in advance to ensure the replacement student fits the class' skill level.
- In the event that a high demand class is sold out, and you can no longer attend, we will contact wait-listed students for that specific class on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration, including payment, is required to secure your seat in any class. We understand that our offered classes may not fit everyone's financial situation, so we offer payment plans for those that need to budget accordingly. Down payments vary based on class, please call us at 321-363-4841 for more information. Plans must be paid in full at least one week prior to the class. Classes under $100 may not qualify for payment plans.
- In the event we are obligated to change the date (reschedule) or cancel a class, all students will be offered one of the following options:
- A refund equal to the total amount of the class, or the amount already paid for on their payment plan and the remaining balance will be voided. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for refund to be processed.
- A store credit equal to the total amount of the class, or the amount already paid for on their payment plan and the remaining balance will be voided. Store credit will be available immediately following request, available for use in-store or over-the-phone orders.
- If the rescheduled date is already announced, a seat transfer to the rescheduled date at no additional charge. Students on payment plans wills be transferred to the rescheduled class.
- If a class is canceled with no rescheduled date in place, students who paid in full or were on a payment plan will have first priority when date is announced.
- Please note: if a class is rescheduled and the student decides to either receive a refund or store credit their seat will be deemed available for purchase by any potential students.
These are our amazing classes scheduled for 2021: